Wednesday 29 September 2010

Until the age of seven i lived in the house in Paradise road where i was born. It was a three bedroom house which was shared by my parents, my two older sisters Wendy and Susan, myself, auntie Elsi, her friend Mrs Coldis and Mrs Coldis son Paul. God knows where everyone slept but  I do know that my bed was at the end of my parents bed so i assume thats why i don't have any younger brothers or sisters. Paul i'm told was a police photographer although i don't recall seeing any photos of policemen about the house.He did however introduce us to home movies.He gathered everyone around a small screen in auntie Elsi,s downstairs room and showed us a film of the Great Wall of China. This was to become the first of many sights(the great wall of China that is) that over the years i would never get visit, but trust me there have been a lot more since.,

No comments:

Post a Comment